Competition: Win a Vineyard Tour & Wine Tasting for 4 at Bluebell [Now closed]
Our latest competition comes from Bluebell Vineyard Estates in Sussex. With a brand new vineyard trail and a charming tasting room, you’re always guaranteed a warm welcome at Bluebell.
Their small group wine tours offer a true ‘grape to glass’ experience, with an insight into grape growing and winemaking in England. Allow approximately one and half hours for the tour, which includes:
– A tour of the beautiful vineyard, where Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grape varieties are grown
– An explanation of the various vineyard activities that occur throughout the year
– A tour of the winery and an insight into the sparkling wine making process
– Tasting four of the current releases in the Tasting Room,
All you need to do is be on our mailing list by the closing date and you’ll be in with a chance.
Terms and Conditions.
1. This prize draw is open to all our Newsletter subscribers of 18 years or over, other than anyone directly connected to the prize draw.
2. No purchase is necessary. You simply need to have subscribed to the mailing list.
3. The prize consists of a single tour & tasting booking for 4 people at Bluebell Vineyard Estates. An outline of the tour is indicated above.
4. All 4 places to be taken on the same date, which must be before the end of 2018. Tours are available on Fridays and Saturdays throughout the year and must be booked in advance. Well-behaved children or young people under 18 years are very welcome to join the tour as up to 2 of the 4 places. A soft drink alternative will be offered to the wine tasting.
5. The closing date for entry to the draw is midnight on Sunday 26th November 2017. The winner will be drawn at random from our Newsletter Mailing List the following day. The winner will be contacted by email and invited to make the booking directly with Bluebell Vineyard Estates. Should the winner not wish to accept the prize, an alternative winner will be selected from the remainder of the mailing list at random.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No alternative prize or cash option is available.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you love the sound of a tour and tasting at Bluebell, they have kindly offered a discount of 10% on tours and tastings to everyone who books and mentions Wine Cellar Door. Please contact them directly on 01825 791561 or book online using code WCD2017.
FEATURED / PINNED POST
Use our map to find your local vineyards, a great place to meet that friend you've been meaning to catch up with, somewhere to hold your next business meeting...