There are a number of organic and even biodynamic vineyards in England and Wales… Those with a cellar door open to the public are as shown below.
- Albury Organic VineyardSeasonal opening
- Ancre Hill VineyardSeasonal opening
- Bridewell Organic GardensTours and events only
- Chevelswarde Organic VineyardOpen all year
- Davenport VineyardsOrder collection only
- Forty Hall Community VineyardTours and events only
- Olding Manor VineyardOpen by appointment
- Oxney Organic EstateOpen all year
- Pennard Organic WinesOpen by appointment
- Quoins Organic VineyardOpen by appointment
For an excellent introduction to biodynamic principles of wine-making, see this short film by Monty Waldin.
Herbert Hall vineyard is also organic; they do not offer cellar door sales, but do have a membership scheme, which allows interested people to get involved.
It’s also worth noting that getting organic or biodynamic accreditation is extremely onerous, which is one of the reasons why there are quite a few UK vineyards that are not organic, but subscribe to many of the principles and work hard to minimise use of pesticides.