During the first half of the session, our photographer will shoot a selection of images designed to showcase your vineyard / winery in the most attractive way.
Typically shots will include:
– person / people portraits, e.g. owner(s), winemaker
– visitor centre / winetasting area / shop / restaurant / gateway / cellar door
– a defining factor of your premises, e.g. signage / gateway / dog / terroir / treading grapes / night shot
– other characteristic images that quickly convey a flavour of your business
– if weather conditions are suitable this could also include a shot or two of the vineyard; it can include pretty much anything other than bottle shots, which need to be shot in our studio.
The vast majority of options can be shot indoors, so the day is not weather dependent. Images will be provided within a week of the shoot.
This will be followed by a session on the the best use of your own imaging device, whether that’s a phone or a digital camera.
Learning use of camera/phone for social media purposes, especially those pictures that can only be done in the moment and on the spot, but do them better with knowledge on how to control the camera / phone and where to point it. Also common mistakes to avoid.
How to use the camera including how to hold it and where to point it, when and why to override it, maximising your environment.
Finally you will learn the benefits / issues with different types of device, together with some understanding of image sizes & some understanding of media needs.